CPU 0 Usage - mailer.0catch.com
The statistics were last updated Tuesday, 7 April 2020 at 3:20,
at which time 'home' had been up for quite some time.
`Daily' Graph (5 Minute Average)
day
Max  user:  296.0 %x100 (37.0%) Average  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%) Current  user:  32.0 %x100 (4.0%)
Max  total:  336.0 %x100 (42.0%) Average  total:  72.0 %x100 (9.0%) Current  total:  56.0 %x100 (7.0%)

`Weekly' Graph (30 Minute Average)
week
Max  user:  120.0 %x100 (15.0%) Average  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%) Current  user:  32.0 %x100 (4.0%)
Max  total:  152.0 %x100 (19.0%) Average  total:  72.0 %x100 (9.0%) Current  total:  56.0 %x100 (7.0%)

`Monthly' Graph (2 Hour Average)
month
Max  user:  64.0 %x100 (8.0%) Average  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%) Current  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%)
Max  total:  104.0 %x100 (13.0%) Average  total:  64.0 %x100 (8.0%) Current  total:  72.0 %x100 (9.0%)

`Yearly' Graph (1 Day Average)
year
Max  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%) Average  user:  24.0 %x100 (3.0%) Current  user:  40.0 %x100 (5.0%)
Max  total:  80.0 %x100 (10.0%) Average  total:  48.0 %x100 (6.0%) Current  total:  72.0 %x100 (9.0%)


GREEN ### Time spent in user mode
BLUE ### Time spent in user mode + time spent in system mode



MRTG Multi Router Traffic Grapher
2.10.15 Tobias Oetiker <oetiker@ee.ethz.ch> and Dave Rand <dlr@bungi.com>